Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tattoos Around Men's Genitals

nr 42 131207 Program

Fate, chance, orange means that float through the ether, found soulmates really exist ... or are just an invention to function as romantic films love signs. Motivated by this movie, which by chance had seen the previous Sunday, a bit of romance and sentimentality:

The Twist "Ricardo Ruben"
for Arielle, the Standard sang "Enamorado" ,
for my part I preferred to Rubin "I want to love"

dance is put together with Decapitated, from their first album:
It gives me like
The drinking, gambling and women
me
Complaints the organizers of the fest staff and the media to conceal what happened on Friday, 7 on the first date: Long wait, misinformation, a stabbed, stamped, rolled and much confusion. Places to learn
:
http://personalfestdesastre.blogspot.com
http://www.taringa.net
http://eduardofabregat.blogspot.com

He killed a cop motor "Friend stone
We quartet" The guardian of the zoo " (I wanted to pass this issue left over from another program)
Victoria thousand " G-13. " Very good show and played this track that I like.
The 7 dolphins do not know that we track, I always a miss.

A little peace of mind with: Aznar-Lebon
"Dying to Live"

frantic Dimers:
The peyote "The smoke is bad for you" The dangerous sparrows
"Diving Bell"

report from Uruguay a younger sister
Margarita's House Punks transit

Both tracks from your hard All these cables red.
can read a good review of it in art Global

We parted with Juani
"Macromolecules"

0 comments:

Post a Comment