Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best Four Sylinder For A Sandrail



Arielle decided to start with The Mighty Mouse, I took the suitcase my best costume 99 and we danced a Go-Go.


The second part, after a costume change, we set the milonga with The typical orchestra Fernandez Fierro :

desperate Song Lights Boedo
Audios recorded live last night in the CAFF

finished block orchestras and conductor Pablo Dacal games, interpreting Georges Brasens :

The bad reputation

While we chatted a little unusual as happened in the year we hear
Divided with "Give me a lemon

Second Hour Virus

total interference again, this time to remember Frederick brought Arielle
of Carolina Honeymoon in hand.
for me, one of my favorite songs heard this year that much Directions Secrets of Placer surfaces final record with Federico.

Followers of the Virus and one of my favorite bands this year: Matilda
of your hard Ways to invent our destiny hear:
"Unlearning"
"Solitary Visions"

Miss Arielle According to the best legs national rock:
Fabiana Cantillo "Cleopatra"

Review of some Argentine films, including documentary of Willy Polvorón . We heard a couple of songs (or what let me pass on them) of this singer of The Polvorines.
"The Bicycle"
"Fish amazing"

And we went to assemble the program last year:

Mimi Maura "Venite Conmigo"
Cafeta Cuba "How I miss you my love"

0 comments:

Post a Comment