Sunday, November 25, 2007

Why Does My Jaw Ache When I Drink




Music Day and this came out, blew, flew, was heard:

From Spain:

Tequila
Top
All moves
Mister Jones
me crazy

Nacho Vegas y Cristina Rosenvinge
not cry for you Verano Fatal


Carlos Berlanga
The Exterminating Angel

In the Studio:

talked by phone with the artist, cartoonist Dave, visit his drawings in ink Cruel ... or close friends who are sent exclusively by mail. Thanks Dave for the great moment and your satirical look at society.

Coven "Canto"
Gustavo Cerati "Bajan" Grandma

Coca "At that voice
Divided" ja I always forget the name of a song is that of kissing by phone but I do not know what it is called "


Entre Rios" Save the mermaids "
Singing
gossiping:

Maria Gabriela Epumer "I want to be among your things" Daniel Melero
Virus "Treat me gently" of managers (mmmm seems to me that no viruses were responsible ... when did that subject? canta.Yo Frederick got the issue with that label but I'm suspicious)
Leo Garcia "Give me a sign" Virus

With your body floating in the studio we gave way to Fabio and his rock!
until next Thursday.
(Santa) Cecilia



0 comments:

Post a Comment