Thursday, January 28, 2010

Webcam Effects Macbook For Oovoo



a week ago and almost by chance I saw Metallica, the third time. For the occasion I wore a T-shirt who waited stoically for 18 years to be again. The second theme inside said: "forgive" and let me enjoy the concert. I was a big listener of his albums, every one to Garage, Inc. inclusive. Then there were many years when I had them mounted on an egg by their attitudes metal stars rising to Olympus, and forget the basics, resulting in bad and very bad disks, more jump in the world as they set against bourgeois anti piracy that made them Seek and Destroy, sad. But they really are great musicians and still being able to spend over 2 hours. Battery, Master of Puppets, One, Fade to Black, and even the anthem boludos proof is Enter Sandman, jewelry to shake his head. Even today I prefer the Viking version of Hetfield, but this new version cool chatting with the public and devoted much time to explain what they mean their fans and the love we have expected, I have a theory that the front men to some and elderly become Paul Stanley demagogue as anyone. Eye, there is nothing wrong with that, old as Paul is very worthy, see it in your trousers up face has nothing of pathos, the bank to die, and ends up being understood that for a guy who loves playing in a stadium still people willing to pay you a ticket to hear the same thing for the umpteenth time that people should be rewarded with love, in excess.

(The illustrations are from my mystical shirt, both sides)

0 comments:

Post a Comment