Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mydog Drags Her Back Legs




If you could keep all women in the world you wanted, what would you choose now? Sounds very tempting, but despite appearances is not an easy decision. That's what happens to me where I have iTunes songs to listen to for 7 days straight without repeating one. I always hard when I turn the iPod choose where to start, so many choices make me think too much and this decision takes more time than it should. No rant against the new, I have a lot of freak to want the last thing that comes out and the only thing that will not allow me my economy. And that's exactly where the issue lies. Today, although it is not correct, these payments Music is free, just need a powerful broadband connection, memory and patience, that is all that separates you from being the owner of your record store (virtual). The dream come true for any music lover from the beginning of time. Incredible, practical, but I can not feel nostalgic about when I could buy one or two discs per month. Why? Because values. Because anxious to return from the record store to listen to this album (cassette or CD) at home meant everything was to discover, hear many, many times, observe carefully the cover art (or whatever you put there), read the lyrics if included, making the most of the maximum was a conquest and hence the parallel with the first paragraph. As I write this I can be down ten albums (and archaic concept) which may not finish listening to whole or half and probably only one has the fortune to sound more than once, sad truth. It's like being rich and not know what to do with money. There is always much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment