Friday, December 4, 2009

Good Wod For Building Architectural Models

ALFONSO

El 16 de November 2009 was the day that changed the world forever, my world, my son was born. I can never, nor love, forget about the delivery time it came out suddenly, violet, immediately began to mourn, just cleaned it and gave it to me, then calmed down, he opened his eyes and looked at me. The world stopped turning, stopped, must have been seconds but for me it was all the time, eternity, this is it, came, welcome, I'm your old, you're my son. I gave it to the mother who was pure tears of joy. Nothing is going to overcome it, the second most important in my history, justifying my 39 years with trial and error, everything that happened to me, happened to pass this, that Alfonso is just my life ever since.

father know it sounds a slimy, cheesy words, pure sentimentality, e-mail with powerpoint that never opens, but due to limitations imposed by language and say that I approach describe precisely that moment, so, so fast and so suddenly, drastically, just him on everything and everyone, a second or a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment