Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tampax Super Toxic Shock Syndrome

Program No. 23 July 26 07

Arielle studies, tasting at home with the literary block and me ... this is nothing, just listening at home. Without wasting any more time this was what was heard in the program 23, "Total Interference"

From the album tribute to Charly GarcĂ­a, "About revolution" published in 1999 by Ultrapop , we hear:

Videotape Eyes by Jaime landless

Mr Jones Lucrecia Forever

down We are sticking by Medusa

A bit of water with fish and healing melodies

Uruguay From Astroboy to The Great Escape

Cata, in slippers from home and with your feet stuck to the stove, we read one Ande tales of "Science of solid" Claudio L Perez, an author in the area.

else listen to see ... yes, rock mine:

A classic cover versions Fabiana Cantillo I live in a city

A famous young not stand with:

Imagination
Today


(At this time some
eprodujeron s interference in my listening to "Total Interference" . My mother, who was at home, turned up the volume of the tv and I could not go on much ... I need help with themes,)

Rescue

Papos Blues

Pudding Soul Divided

Arielle read a I have piranhas and the program ended.

hope soon to complete this nebula.

will be up next Thursday, in his radio-friendly at 20 ... when we interfere




0 comments:

Post a Comment